Sunday 24 June 2012

From Brassic to Classic!

 Ok just because your skint doesn't mean  you have to go around looking like a tramps breakfast.I have a huge passion for fashion  and nothing gets my heart racing more than finding something fabulous for less than a fiver.I have now almost completely given up on "Proper "clothes shops(except for the odd special occasion) . I'm lucky to live in a very affluent area and I can usually find everything I need in my local charity shops. People really do give away the most amazing things!It takes patience and persistence and endless trawling through buckets and rails,but when I get a compliment on what I am wearing it makes it all worth while, plus the money i've spent is going to a good cause. Classic wardrobe staples, Such as the pencil skirt for work or your basic black cardigan can usually be found for around £4.00 and with a bit of clever accessorising you can make something basic look off the chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment