Tuesday 7 May 2013

£22 pound Lipstick Vs £1 !

It's no secret that makeup budget brands are starting to get the recognition they deserve. I used to believe that you pay more for quality , after all you don't want to mess around with what goes on your face every day. I used to buy this Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick at £22.OO because I couldn't find a budget one anywhere that was the same shade.I recently stumbled upon this Makeup Academy Lipstick in Superdrug which are all £1.00 and an exact colour match!! I figured it was worth a test . The quality is fantastic and I honestly will never go back ! The lipstick is small in size but hey I can get x22 for what I was paying before! I've also used the eye shadows in this range. The most basic shades are all £1.00 and I can't fault it.

Top money saving lipstick tip:

 Invest a Lip brush to apply your lipstick. It will make it last twice as long and you can dig out all the product till it's empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment